Orders & Deliveries
1.Delivery tariff is indicated on the shopping cart page of the website.
2. All deliveries must be in units of 6 bottles.
3. All deliveries are via Australia Post. All wine orders can be delivered to any nominated address, including Post Office boxes.
4.The Supplier may deliver any Goods to any person at the Delivery Address who has apparent authority to receive delivery of the Goods. In the event no Customer accepting delivery of Goods is at the Delivery Address, and there are no delivery instructions, Australia Post will leave a card in the post box directing the Customer to collect the Order/s from a nominated Post Office.
5.Delivery to capital cities is within 5-7 working days. Other areas (including, but not limited to, Tasmania and Northern Territory) may take up to 10 working days.
6.The Supplier will endeavour to deliver the Goods to the nominated Delivery Address on the Delivery Date; and may charge further delivery charges if the Customer is unable to receive delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Address or on the Delivery Date.
The Supplier will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of Goods to the Delivery Address.
7. International Delivery – We cannot offer international shipping.
8. Orders & Stock Availability – The Customer orders with the understanding wine is available in quantities of a maximum of 48bottles per transaction and while stocks last and may be subject to change. In the event that we have sold out prior to your transaction, we will contact you to arrange an alternative order or a refund.
9. Packaging – All wine is securely packaged using durable cardboard boxes.